Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You


Warning: All mistakes are mine.

I felt something lightly touch my leg, the soft feeling moved up, and circled my navel and then lightly brushed my groin. Soft fingers gently touched my flaccid cock, which soon became awake and aroused. I heard a soft giggle as soft moist lips touched my nipple, gently taking it into the owners mouth, the tip of a tongue lightly touches it making my body shiver with delight, all while fingers move up and down my naked body. A body pressed hard against mine as a hard cock rubbed against my thigh. Fingers gently played with my lips, I kissed them as they passed.

"Brat what do you want?" I asked with lust as he straddled my body.

"You" He answered his mouth meeting mine I wrapped my arms around him, rolling over to trap his body under  mine, his legs came around my waist, I guided my hard dripping cock into his slick opening and pushed. "Oh yes," He gasped. Our mouths met once again.



No comments:

Post a Comment