Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Top's School


 Warning all mistake are mine,

My Brat was going to be off for a four day weekend and we were trying to figure out where to go when I saw this Email pop in to my box. Since the subject caught my eye I just had to open it and read the follow:

Tops, do you need a refresher course on how to handle your Brat? Have new problems come to surface that you are unable to handle? Time outs don't work anymore? Then come see us at The Top TOP(s) School. Come for a free weekend to see if this may be the answer all your problems. There are plenty of play rooms and activities available to keep your brat(s) occupied during your orientation.

Classes to include:
1. Eye Brow Raising
2. Lie Detection
3. Quite LOOKING
4. Taping the handle of a paddle
5. Bed time setting
6. Your home is safer without doors that lock.
7. Tantrum meltdown correction (part one and the advance course).
8. The proper way to bare a bum.
9. Instruments to avoid, instruments to have.
10. Computer time outs
11. Creative Punishments
12. Proper Corner stance.

And many, many more classes.

We will have many Brat or Tops guest lectures. There will be signups for Advance Class

So if you are a TOP who needs a refresher course in how to handle your Brat(s) CALL NOW and reserve you space.
1 800 BAREBUT That's 1-800-327 3989. Or Email us at www.topsclass.edu./reservation

Call Now and get your FREE Lexan Paddle with paid reservations We take all major credit cards, must be over twenty one to enroll.

I heard the door slam, shut shaking my head I picked up the phone and punched in the number.


"Yes I would like to reserve a seat," I told the voice who answered the phone. As I waited to be connected to the right the right party I forward the message to a few other TOPs that could benefit from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment