Monday, September 2, 2013

To Brat or Not To Brat

Shakespeare Challenge.

Warning all mistake are mine.

My brat head was on my shoulder we were laid out on the sofa chest to chest. His long legs were between mine. My one arm held him tight to me as the other hand gently rub his bare back to get him to calm down; his bottom was still a lovely shade of red, from the spanking he got not that long ago. I whispered softy to him to get him to settle down some. His snot, tears and saliva soak my shirt but I didn’t care as long as he knew I still loved him. I could still see a few hand prints on the back of his legs. I kissed his forehead he looked at me.

“We’re good?” He asked with a shaky breath as he rubbed his face into my shirt.

“Always” I told him giving him a one arm hug kissing his forehead again “Did you learn anything from this?” I asked I always do sometimes I get an answer, sometimes I get a shrug. This time I felt him nod into my chest. “What?”

“When to brat and not to brat,” he told me giving me a silly smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment