Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Unexpected Move


 Warning: Sexual Harassment remember readers you don't have to put up with it..oh yeah and all mistake are mine.


I know Doc usually writes this, but I thought I'd give it a hand, being as I am bored out of my skull at the moment. You see, Doc and I had been dating for several months, and he had asked me to move in with him more than once.  

I thought since he lived in the next town, and I lived in student housing, just down the block from the school and I didn't own a car, it would be more convenient if I just stayed put. After I finished my program, then I would move in with him.

I was on the phone with Doc when I got to the door of my apartment. If you could call it that; it was a one room apartment with a bath the size of a small closet, which consisted of a toilet, sink and corner shower.

Anyway, there was a note on the door telling me that Mr. Lodi, the manager, wanted to see me. So, I turned around and headed down to his apartment, still talking to Doc. I gave the man's door a hard couple of raps.

"Come in! Mr. Lodi shouted. As I open the door, I could smell stale cigarettes and beer. "You rent was due last week," he told me, not even looking up to see who it was.

"Our agreement was I pay for three months when I get my student loan." I reminded him. Doc was still on the line with me.

"Well, when is it supposed to be in?" He asked in a rough voice.

"Not sure. You know the government." I told him. I was about ready to ask Doc if I could get the money from him and give it back to him, when.

"We can take it out on trade," Lodi told me, dropping his hand down to his zipper and slid it down.

 I almost puked.

"No," I told him. I guess he didn't see the blue light on my head set.

"Then you owe me five hundred by Friday." He snapped at me.

"Five hundred?" I yelled. "My rent is 200 a month!" I yelled at him. I'd forgotten that Doc's ear was close to my mouth. I heard a "behave."

"Yeah, your rent just went to three-hundred a month, and now you have to pay for cable/internet, that will be a hundred, and since you use water, garbage and sewer; that's a hundred more. SO add it up. Five hundred dollars," he said, snapping his fingers at me.

"Now wait a minute. You are telling me you will let me live here for free if I give you a simple blow job?" I asked him. I could hear Doc growl over the phone.

"No stupid! I want full use of that nice body of yours, that sexy mouth, your tight ass anytime I want it." He tried to give me a sexy smile, but with missing teeth and the remaining ones rotten, it looked nasty. I did everything possible to keep from barfing on him. I swallowed the nasty taste in my mouth.

"Did you get that Doc?" I asked as I put my finger on my head set, which made it to a speaker head set.

"Yeah baby I did. And so did Larry," he told me.
I mouth, "my lawyer".  I smile as the color drained from Mr. Lodi face.

"Get your stuff together. We're on our way," Doc ordered.

I smiled, nodded to Mr. Lodi, and walked out the door.

"Now wait a minute, kid. You got it all wrong!" He yelled after me.

"No I didn't. What you did is called sexual harassment. I don't have to put up with it." I walked down the hall to my room.

To make a very long story short, I moved in with my Doctor, and Larry filed sexual harassment charges on Mr. Lodi. I won but not a lot, because the man had nothing, just his pride and joy, an older soft tail Harley Davidson which I ride back and forth to school now.

Doc had a few major rules when I moved in with him. One was to do all my school work before bed time, so that it wouldn't be hanging over my head in the morning.

We talked about a Discipline relationship. I thought he was nuts at first, but when I found out he was dead serious, I stopped laughing and listened to him. I tell you, I was not all that keen on being grounded, shivered at the thought of getting my bare-ass spanked, or paddled, let alone writing lines or essays on the safety of whatever I did at the time, but it works for us. What's that old saying? If it works keep using it. We're still using it.

 Ok, got to go. He just drove up and I'm not supposed to be on the computer today. I'm kind of grounded, that's the reason I am bored out of my skull. Ok, catch you later, bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment