Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Corner



Warning all mistake are mine.

"Now what mister-knows-it-all?" my boy asked me, looking at me with his arms crossed and glaring at me.

"Hush," I swatted him and looked around. I had no idea what to do now. It was my ideal to polish the floors.  Ry would start at one corner of the living room and I would start at another. My plan was to meet at the kitchen door, not where we now stood.

"And of all corners to get trapped in," Ry snapped at me. He spun around so we were back to back. I heard him thump his head against the wall.

"Ry, I had no idea we'd end up in a corner," I told him and that was the only corner in the house that the windows don't open, `What the hell went wrong? I had it all plain out in my head,' I thought as I looked around and went over everything step by step.

"What are we going to do for an hour in a corner?" he asked me with another thump to the wall.

The sun beamed in to the window. It was not too hot or cold. No one could see us as the windows looked out in to the side yard and the house next to us was empty and the fence was six feet high.

"I have an Idea," I told him as I took off my shorts and hung them on the blinds.

"On no, not another… " he stopped in mid-sentence and smiled.  "Ohh," he sang out, as I kissed his neck and rubbed my hardness into his backside. "The windows are open.”


"No problem, "I told him and pulled him down to the floor with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment