Monday, September 2, 2013

Skinny Dipping


Waning: All mistakes are mine, and maybe a swat or two.
Special Thank you Natasha for betaing for me.


“Oh come on, it will be fun.” My brat wiggled closer to me.

“No,” I told him, giving him a light smack on his bare butt.

“You’re a spoil sport,” He whined and rolled over onto his beach towel.


I could hear the other young men running past us and splashing into the water, “Go,” I told him giving his ass a firm but not a hard swat.


He gave me a smile and a kiss on the cheek and was gone before I could change my mind. I smiled as I watched is well toned ass run away from me. 


“Be careful,” I yelled after him. 

He turned and waved, blowing random kisses at me and the crowd. His body parts bounced as he ran backwards. 

I smiled again; it’s not every day that we go skinny dipping in the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment