Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ready

It was cold and I was dog tired. It'd been a busy day at the clinic I work at.
Why is it everyone and their brother wait until Friday afternoon to been seen
when they're sick? And the bad thing was I'd promised my boy I would take him to
his favorite Italian restaurant since he had done so well on his studies this
quarter. Now, it so late there no way we could go

When I arrived home the house was dark, I could see a flicker of light through
the curtains. Locking my car, I trudged toward the house. Now don't get me
wrong, I'm very excited to see my brat after a long day at work, I just didn't
want to hear the complaining tonight.

When I entered the house, it was dark except for the flicker of the fire place.
The house was warm and cozy. In front of the fire place was our queen size air
mattress. I felt soft lips on my neck.

"The powers out. Here let me help you out of these." My boy's voice was behind
me as his arms came around and undid my belt.

He stepped around me, his mouth met mine, we kissed as he undid my buttons for
me. His mouth found my nipples, he left butterfly kisses across my chest to the
next nipple. He moved down my body. The pants were next. My hard cock popped
out just as soon as the pants were off my hips. My boy took me into his mouth
and brought me to a fast and hard climax in moments.

He took me by my hand and pulled me onto the mattress with him. My mouth found
his. I could taste myself on his tongue. Our tongues danced for a few minutes. I
was hard again, and I eagerly tried to get him to open his legs, so I could
enter him.

"Not ready." He said, pushing me off him, "Lay down," he ordered.

I gave him a look, "Please."

I did what he wanted. He straddled my butt and I felt warm oil run being poured
onto my back. I purred when he started to massage my shoulders. As he worked his
way down, I could feel his hard cock press against my ass.

"Um, babe." I mumbled.

"I know. I won't." He told me as he moved down my leg.

He took a warm towel and removed the excess oil. He patted my hip.

"Roll over," he whispered. This time he rubbed my legs then worked his way up
to my belly. I gasped as he massaged my balls, then his thumbs flicked across my
nipples.

I quivered.

He spun around so his back was to me. `This was new', I thought as he straddled
my cock. I watched as he lowered himself, his hand slipping down to oil my hard
cock. heard the sharp intake of breath when it passed the tight ring.

When he was ready he laid back, his back on my chest, he moved a little, then
again, this time his body tremble, and I knew he'd found the right spot. He took
my hands and placed them on his hips. His mouth was close to my ear. "Now I'm
ready." he said, sucking my earlobe into his mouth and began to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment